Attention all Real Estate Professionals! SendOutCards is here – have you seen all that we can do for you?
Today it’s all about the relationships! People want to know that you care about them and are appreciative of your relationship with them. Here are some ways to get noticed:
- After an Open House, send a card to everyone who registered. Have a picture of the house on the front of the card with assorted pictures of highlights of the house inside the card. Be sure to list all the listing details. Home shoppers will really appreciate this thoughtful gesture since after looking at quite a few open houses it can sometimes be hard to remember which feature went with which house.
- Send a card with a QR Code which links to a walk-thru of the house. What a surprise when your potential buyer clicks on the QR Code with their Smartphone and can see the video walk-thru.
- Take a picture of your client in front of the house they just purchased and send them a thank you card with the picture on the front.
- Use that same picture and create a Change of Address card that your client can use to send “We have moved” cards to their friends.
- Thank inspectors and repairmen. If they were really prompt or did a great job, you can easily attach a Starbucks card.
- Thank your client after closing and include a $50 or $100 gift card from Home Depot, Wal-Mart or Bed, Bath & Beyond.
- Send Thank You Cards for anyone who gave you a referral. Including a gift card may be appropriate here as well. Gift cards as low as $5.00 make it easy to say, “Have a cup of coffee on me!”
- Send a card with brownies or cookies to people whose listings have expired. Follow-up by phone to be sure they received them, and it’s a great way to start a conversation with a potential new client.
- Send a “Nice to meet you” card to anyone you met at a networking event. Follow this up with a call to see if they’d be interested in a 1-on-1 to learn more about each other.
- Don’t forget Birthdays, Holidays, Thinking of You, and other heart-felt messages. Clients love to receive these and they will help keep your name front of mind when that potential client needs your services.
Try it out here! You’ll be able to send a couple of cards at no charge and with no obligation. You’ll be amazed by the magic of the personal greeting card! Look at all these benefits!
- You will stand out and be remembered when your services are needed
- You will be well on your way to building strong lifelong relationships
- You will find success in all areas of your life! You’d be surprised how much a little appreciation can do for you.
- People work with those they know, like and trust – and you will be included in that category.
You will be amazed. It only takes a few minutes to send a card. Try it today! Your card will be printed, stuffed, and stamped tonight, and will be in the mail tomorrow morning.
What are you waiting for – This is just the edge you were looking for! Try it now at http://TrySOC.com.