We believe that a 3-prong approach works best when marketing your opportunity or products: 1) Phone, 2) email, and 3) postcards.
Postcards are effective in getting the attention of your prospects when used in conjunction with the phone & email. People are much more reluctant to answer their phone these days if they don’t know the name or number on their caller ID. Everyone is inundated with thousands of emails daily. People sort through their mail over the trashcan. Anything that looks like junk mail goes right into the can. But everyone always reads a postcard. It’s not something they need to open to read – but rather it is right there – you can’t help but read it!
Postcards Outperform Websites!
Yes, the “rave” over the last decade is to get a “dot com” business and sit back and get rich. Guess what? That’s not happening for the majority of people.
Here are some stats about Internet Marketing vs Postcard Marketing:
- Only 1% to 3% of the people who ever visit a website end up ordering!
- Just 4% to 7% of those who actually get an email even open it up!
- It takes thousands of dollars to start up a successful Internet business.
- Most people don’t have the time or expertise to run a successful online business.
- Postcards are easy to mail and use…no previous experience is necessary!
- You also have to read a postcard before you throw it away or respond to it… that’s the biggest reason Postcards outpull emails… 100% of them get read by the prospect!
Join with us today and we’ll help you, step by step, with how to set up your very own direct mail & postcard system to grow your business – whatever business you’re in!
I have a complete system set up for you to not only contact everyone you know, but also how to mail postcards to qualified “buyers” who are actively looking for a home based business to start!
You get access to all my phone scripts, email letters and sample postcards to help you have a great business launch or to help you grow your MLM business.
Why not get started today! Fill out the form below and I’ll be in touch to see if this might be a fit for you or your business.