A campaign is simply a single card or a sequence of multiple cards that you create ahead of time and can assign to a contact in your database.
I use the campaigns a lot because they are a huge timesaver. Even after you assign a client to a campaign card you can still edit it with a special message if you want.
Here are the steps to create a campaign:
1. Hover your cursor over the “Cards” link found on top of the Main Menu in the red bar.
2. Click on the “Campaigns” link.
3. Click on the “Create New Campaign” button on the left side of the page.
4. Enter a name for your campaign under the “Campaign Name” field. Verify that the Return Address is correct and then click on the “Create A New Card For This Campaign” button.
5. Enter a name for the card you are creating and click the “Continue” button.
6. Browse the Card Catalog and click the card you want to use in the campaign. Choose Postcard, Greeting Card, 3-Panel Card or a BIG Card to begin personalizing the card.
7. Personalize the card by adding text to your card, a picture, changing the font type, the font color, insert a name, or signature; then click on “Continue” at the bottom of the page.
8. Select a gift or click on the “Continue Without Gift” button.
9. Choose how you want to the card to be sent by clicking the drop down menu under Delivery Information. Then click on the “Save Card” button.
You can always go back and edit the card through your campaign list. But keep in mind this will not change any cards that are already in queue.
<—— Did this article help you? If so, it would mean a lot to me if you would share it with others!!! And, share your comments below! I would LOVE to know more about you and your thoughts on this subject!
Let’s have some conversation!
By Lynn Huber
p.s. If you have a SendOutCards account and want to use my campaigns I can share them to your own account for your own use. If you don’t have a SendOutCards account, let’s get you started on a free trial account and I can share them to you so you can at least check them out. Click here to schedule a phone appointment with me for your free account.
If you are happy in a business, that is great. If you are looking for the right business; the right mentor; something you can build online, I would love to share what I am doing with you. Click here and let’s explore the possibilities.